Navigate Up
Sign In


Question: Can I apply for the police conduct online?
Answer: Yes. For further information please click here

Click on here to apply for the police conduct

Question: Can I access personal data held by the Ministry?
Answer: As a Ministy MHSE does not hold any personal data of the citizens 

Question: How can I renew my Firearm license?
Answer: You can renew your Firearm license online by clicking here​ 

​For any further questions you can contact us from here​